LEWT Casting/Jigging OPEN
~ April 16, 2022 ~
Registration @ Bay's Edge Bait & Tackle
Big Fish Side Pot: $20
Optional Side Pot: $100
$4 Paypal fee added for online entry. Total = $104
$2 Paypal fee added for online entry. Total = $22
$500 fee to initiate a tournament protest
REGISTRATION ~ 5:00a-7:00a at:
Launch boat or fish anywhere
Jigging ~ Casting ~ Drifting ONLY
** NO TROLLING PERMITTED **
This is an OPEN Event (No TOY Points)
9 rods maximum – Biggest Five(5) fish
Afternoon check in: 2:30p- 3:45p
Weigh-in to follow
Must be checked in by 3:45p
or your team is disqualified
Rod-in-Hand, Casting & Jigging OPEN ~ NO TROLLING!
Tournament Rules, Info & Entry
Captains, please fill out the following form COMPLETELY. Your information is on a secure, encrypted connection. For the 2023 LEWT Cast & Jig Open, BOAT CAPTAINS must be members. Click here for 2022 BWWC Membership.
By submitting this form you acknowledge and hereby agree with the 2022 tournament rules. For any rule questions or clarification, please contact/text Tournament Director Jason Fischer @ 330-351-8689.
ROD IN HAND = NO TROLLING! Casting, jigging, drifting or spot-lock ONLY
- EARLY ENTRIES CLOSE AND/OR MUST BE POSTMARKED BY APRIL 12, 2022
- NINE(9) RODS MAXIMUM in use per team/boat.
- UP to THREE RODS PER ANGLER – NINE RODS MAXIMUM
- Unlimited anglers – NINE RODS MAXIMUM
- NO motor-assisted forward movement, aka trolling. Trolling strictly prohibited.
- NO BWWC/LEWT Team points for this event.
- THERE IS NO BLOW DAY for this event. Tournament Entry will be refunded if event is cancelled