Big Fish Side Pot: $20
Optional Side Pot: $100
REGISTRATION ~ 5:00a- 6:30a at:
Bays Edge Bait & Tackle Shop
Mark 1 Fishing Charters
Launch boat or fish anywhere ~
LINES IN AT 7:00a
Jigging ~ Casting ~ Drifting ONLY
** NO TROLLING PERMITTED **
This is an OPEN Event (No TOY Points)
9 rods maximum – Biggest Five(5) fish
Afternoon check in: 2:30p- 3:45p
Weigh-in to follow
Must be checked in by 3:45p
or your team is disqualified
Rod-in-Hand, Casting & Jigging OPEN ~ NO TROLLING!
Tournament Rules, Info & Entry
Captains, please fill out the following form COMPLETELY. Your information is on a secure, encrypted connection. For the 2023 LEWT Cast & Jig Open, BOAT CAPTAINS must be members. Click here for 2023 LEWT Membership.
By submitting this form you acknowledge and hereby agree with the 2023 tournament rules. For any rule questions or clarification, please contact or text Tournament Director Jason Fischer @ 330-351-8689.
ROD IN HAND = NO TROLLING! Casting, jigging, drifting or spot-lock ONLY
- EARLY ENTRIES CLOSE AND/OR MUST BE POSTMARKED BY APRIL 13, 2023
- NINE(9) RODS MAXIMUM in use per team/boat.
- UP to THREE RODS PER ANGLER – NINE RODS MAXIMUM
- Unlimited anglers – NINE RODS MAXIMUM
- NO motor-assisted forward movement, aka trolling. Trolling strictly prohibited.
- NO LEWT Team of the Year points for this event.